Ozark National Scenic Riverways, Missouri - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- In 1912, a group of outdoorsmen founded the Shannon County Hunting and Fishing Club using their influence to promote the idea of a state park that would protect the Jacks Fork River. It wasn't until 1964 that their dream was finally realized with the establishment of Ozark National Scenic Riverways. The Riverways encompassed not only the Jacks Fork, but also the Current River.
- Approximately 80,000 acres of rugged land along the banks of Jacks Fork and Current Rivers form Ozark National Scenic Riverways. This national park includes parts of Shannon, Carter, Dent, and Texas Counties in southeastern Missouri.
- The national park contains the world's largest collection of first magnitude springs (springs that discharge water at a rate of at least 100 cubic feet of water per second). It also contains over 300 known caves, numerous sinkholes and losing streams.