Lake Oconee, Georgia - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- An ancient Creek Indian name meaning “great waters”
- Lake Oconee runs through Morgan, Greene and Putnam County, Georgia. Completed in 1979
- Miles of Shoreline: 376 miles
- Surface Area: 19,050Acres
- Maximum Depth: 100 Feet
- AverageDepth: 21 Feet