This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- There are approximately 1259 Islands
- The largest of which is Tamagami Island
- The lands surrounding the lake have a large amount of Precambrian rock which were formed after the earth’s crust cooled.
- Name comes from Te-mee-ay-gaming, which means "deep water by the shore" in the Ojibwa language.
- Max. depth: 229 miles
- 31 miles north to south
- 7.249 miles east to west