Delaronde Lake, Saskatchewan - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Delaronde Lake, Saskatchewan with the following information carved into it:
- Delaronde Lake is 488 meters above sea level and covers 100 square kilometers. It covers 33.7 km from north to south and 15.9 km from east to west.
- Delaronde Lake is a great walleye and pike fishery that is essentially 2 separate bodies of water: the very deep lake in the north, and the shallower portion in the south.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine