Whitefish Lake, Ontario - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
- Surface Area: 437 Hectares
- Average Depth: 2.1 Metres
- Maximum Depth: 7.6 Metres
- Shore Length: 48.8 Kilometres