St. Simons Island, Georgia - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- St. Simons has 16.6 Sq Miles of land and 1.3 Miles of water
- St. Simons Island is the largest of Georgia's renowned "Golden Isles" (along with Sea Island), Jekyll Island and Little St Simons Island.
- Little St. Simons Island covers an area of 10,000 acres and boasts 7 miles of beaches. The island has been privately owned since 1760.