This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Originally called Keeseenunknipe which meant “The goose lake in the Highlands”
- In the early 19th century, the lake was given another Abenaki name, Asquam which means “water”. Finally, in the early in 20th century, Asquam was shortened to its present version Squam.
- The 1981 film “On Golden Pond” was filmed on Lake Squam.
- Max. Length: 7 Miles
- Max Width: 4.6 Miles
- 6,791 Surface Acres
- 30 Named Islands