South Twin Lake, Maine - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Pemadumcook Chain of Lakes
- Penobscot County Maine
- Max. Length: 4 Miles
- Max. Width: 1.25 Miles
- Surface Area: 3,200 Acres
- Average Depth: 30 Feet
- Max. Depth: 55 Feet
- Shore Length: 114 Miles
- Surface Elevation: 492 Feet