Satilla River, Georgia - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Approximately 235 Miles Long
- The river derives its name from a Spanish officer named Saint Illa, and over a period of time the name was merged to form the word Satilla. The name St. Illa River was in use alongside the name Satilla River in the early nineteenth century.
- The Satilla enters the Atlantic Ocean about 10 miles south of Brunswick.
- Satilla River Marsh Islandis one of the few places in Georgia for observing nesting sites of brown pelicans.