Roatan Island, Honduras Map - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Nickname: The Big Island
- Roatán is located 30 miles off the north coast of Honduras atop the world’s second largest coral reef. The reef attracts many fish, and is world known for scuba diving.
- Sandy Bay: Most of Roatan's cultural attractions are located in Sandy Bay, such as the Institute of Marine Sciences and the Carambola Gardens and Marine Reserve. Sandy Bay is just across the narrow width of the island from Coxen Hole.
- French Harbour: Lively French Harbour is the core of Roatan's fishing trade. Several of Roatan's most exclusive hotels are located here, as well as the island's only Iguana conservatory.
- Punta Gorda: The only Garifuna settlement on Roatan, Punta Gorda boasts a dynamic culture that has remained largely unchanged since the late 1700s.