Roanoke River at Weldon, North Carolina - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The 130-mile stretch of the Roanoke River from Weldon downstream to Albemarle Sound was designated a national wildlife refuge in 1989.
- Canoeing the Roanoke River Paddle Trail and fishing are among the most popular activities along its bank.
- Rockfish Capital of the World