Red River Gorge, Kentucky - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Red River Gorge is located in Daniel Boone National Forest which contains an estimated 500 miles of trails through rugged terrain made of sandstone cliffs and exposed limestone rock faces.
- Part of the Red River is designated a National Wild and Scenic River meandering over and among more than 100 sandstone arches―the largest group east of the Rocky Mountains.
- Natural Bridge State Resort Park is home to the great natural sandstone arch. Located in the midst of the Daniel Boone National Forest, near the Red River Gorge Geological Area, the arch spans 78 feet in length and 65 feet in height.
- The Nada Tunnel is a historic 900-foot long tunnel. Formerly a railway tunnel, the presently paved tunnel has been described as the “Gateway to Red River Gorge” for the shortcut it provides to the Red River Gorge canyons of the Daniel Boone National Forest.