This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Year Built: 1927
- First Car to Cross the Dam: 11/12/1927
- Water Sources: Point View Reservoir via Haycock Brook and Natural Springs
- Water Depth: 35 Feet at the Dam
- Length: 1 Mile
- Width: 1/3 Mile
- Township of Wayne
- Passaic County, New Jersey