Otter Tail Lake, Minnesota - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Otter Tail Lake Facts:
- Area: 21 Sq. Miles
- 12,725 Surface Acres
- 10th Largest Lake in MN
- Max. Depth: 120 Feet
- Avg. Depth: 15 Feet or Less
- Flows North into The Red River
- Ultimately into Hudson Bay