This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Worlds First Speed Tournaments - In 1903, the first sanctioned speed trials took place at Ormond Beach, Florida. Back in those days, paved roads were almost unheard of, so Ormond’s hard straightaway of packed sand proved the perfect venue for “speeding”
- Bulow Creek State Park
- Park features a number of marked places to visit. One such spot is the Fairchild Oak (off of Old Dixie Highway): an oak tree somewhere between 300 and 500 years old. The Fairchild Oak, a southern live oak tree (Quercus Virginiana), stands about 68 feet in height. Its limbs stretch outward about 300 feet. Some of these limbs actually grow down into the soil and reemerge somewhere else.
- The Timucua were a Native American people who lived in Northeast and North Central Florida. They were the largest indigenous group in that area and consisted of 35 about chiefdoms.