This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Length: 25 Miles
- Nungesser Lake is the headwater of the entire Gull Rock, Keg, Red, Little Vermillion, Nungesser Lake Chain.
- The Lake has approx. 30,000 acres of fish holding structure.
- Nungesser has rock shorelines, sand bars, mid lake reefs and humps, deep water access, and long shallow bays for forage production, and lots of lush cabbage and reed beds.
- 24 river and feeder creeks provide excellent spawning areas for Walleye, Pike and the forage that they depend on to thrive.
- Nungesser has phenomenal numbers of Walleye and depths of over 50 feet hold plenty of trophy-sized walleyes.
- It also has far above average Pike fishing with a large number of trophy fish.