Nungesser Lake in Ontario, Canada - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Length: 25 Miles
- Nungesser Lake is the headwater of the entire Gull Rock, Keg, Red, Little Vermillion, Nungesser Lake Chain.
- The Lake has approx. 30,000 acres of fish holding structure.
- Nungesser has rock shorelines, sand bars, mid lake reefs and humps, deep water access, and long shallow bays for forage production, and lots of lush cabbage and reed beds.
- 24 river and feeder creeks provide excellent spawning areas for Walleye, Pike and the forage that they depend on to thrive.
- Nungesser has phenomenal numbers of Walleye and depths of over 50 feet hold plenty of trophy-sized walleyes.
- It also has far above average Pike fishing with a large number of trophy fish.