Nungesser Lake in Ontario, Canada - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Nungesser Lake in Ontario, Canada with the following information carved into it:
- Length: 25 Miles
- Nungesser Lake is the headwater of the entire Gull Rock, Keg, Red, Little Vermillion, Nungesser Lake Chain.
- The Lake has approx. 30,000 acres of fish holding structure.
- Nungesser has rock shorelines, sand bars, mid lake reefs and humps, deep water access, and long shallow bays for forage production, and lots of lush cabbage and reed beds.
- 24 river and feeder creeks provide excellent spawning areas for Walleye, Pike and the forage that they depend on to thrive.
- Nungesser has phenomenal numbers of Walleye and depths of over 50 feet hold plenty of trophy-sized walleyes.
- It also has far above average Pike fishing with a large number of trophy fish.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine