New Melones Lake, California - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of New Melones Lake, California with the following information carved into it:
- Reservoir development began in the 1840’s when miners arrived, scouring the Stanislaus River for gold.
- Melones Dam completed in 1926.
- Surface Area: 12,500 Acres
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine