Morrow Mountain State Park, North Carolina - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Morrow Mountain State Park, North Carolina with the following information carved into it:
- The park was established in 1939 and covers 4,742 acres.
- The summit of Morrow Mountain is one of the largest pre-historic quarries in North Carolina and was mined for metamorphosed rhyodacite which was used by Natives to create projectile points, knives and scrapers.
- Of the four major peaks in the park - Morrow, Sugarloaf, Hattaway and Fall - Morrow Mountain is the highest at an elevation of 936 feet.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine