Morrow Mountain State Park, North Carolina - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The park was established in 1939 and covers 4,742 acres.
- The summit of Morrow Mountain is one of the largest pre-historic quarries in North Carolina and was mined for metamorphosed rhyodacite which was used by Natives to create projectile points, knives and scrapers.
- Of the four major peaks in the park - Morrow, Sugarloaf, Hattaway and Fall - Morrow Mountain is the highest at an elevation of 936 feet.