This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Considered Alabama’s Best Kept Secret! One of the cleanest Lakes in America.
- Named in honor of Lewis Martin Smith President of Alabama Power From 1952-1957
- Located in Cullman, Walker and Winston Counties
- 21,200 Surface Acres
- Over 500 Miles of Shoreline
- Length 35 Miles
- Constructed: 1957-1961
- Maximum Depth at dam at 264 feet