This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Oatman: Arizona town reenacts the Old West with staged gunfights in the middle of town.
- Chloride, Arizona:Chloride has been served by both stage coaches and trains during its colorful history. The Chloride Post Office, also established in 1862, is the oldest continuously operating post office in the state of Arizona.
- Grapevine Canyon:Many of the Indians gathered here for water and meetings. The signs on the rocks tell many stories of the past and give instructions on the local conditions.
- Katherine Mine: Katherine's Landing takes its name from the decaying Katherine Mine, located northeast of the current Marina.
- Davis Dam: Constructed by the Bureau of Reclamation downstream from Hoover Dam, it impounds Lake Mohave.
- Fort Mohave Indian Reservation: 41,884-acre home of the Mojave, noted for their basketry and beadwork.
- RT 66 Road Trip Adventure- Chloride - Route 66 - Oatman
- Colorado River Nature Center (CRNC): 500 acres located along the Colorado River south of Bullhead City.
- Lake Havasu: 50 miles south of Bullhead City
Points of Interest