Lake Nottely, Georgia - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Lake Nottley is one of many reservoirs of the Tennessee Valley Authority. It is located in Union County Georgia. Formed in 1942 by the damming of the Nottely River. Lake Nottley extends 20 miles upstream to the town of Blairsville. 4,180 Surface Acres at normal summer pool elevations.
- Maximum Length: 20 Miles (32 Kilometers)
- Maximum Width: 102 Feet (31 Meters)
- Average Depth: 10.6 Meters (35 Feet)
- Maximum Depth: 30 Meters (98 Feet)