This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map.
- Contemporary - Our frame-free design, featuring finished edges and gently rounded corners, this map stands out just enough from the wall to cast a small shadow.
Framed - Includes a handmade Maple frame. Available in 4 colors: Driftwood, English Chestnut, Ebony, and Natural.
Choose your preferred colors
Choose the perfect combination of colors to compliment your décor!
- Map Face Colors: Natural or White Wash
- Water Colors: Commodore, Driftwood, English Chestnut, Great Falls, Sunny Shores, Waterfall
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
Location: Hennepin & Carver Counties
Ninth largest lake in Minnesota
Surface Area: 14,528 Acres
Max. Depth: 113 Feet
Avg Depth: 30 Feet
Shore Length: 125 Miles
Lake Minnetonka was formed approximately 10,000 years ago as the Laurentide Ice Sheet receded northward. The lake is a collection of kettle lakes connected by channels and marshlands, along with 18 islands that comprise its irregular shape. Lake Minnetonka is divided into two halves, the Upper Lake in the West and the Lower Lake in the East, which reflect the easterly flow of water in the lake’s watershed.