This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Reservoir Located in Tallapoosa, Elmore and Coosa Counties
- Originally known as Cherokee Bluffs
- Renamed Lake Martin in 1936 in honor of Thomas Martin, the president of Alabama Power Company
- Year built: 1923-1926
- 44,000 Surface Acres
- 750 Miles of Shoreline
- Avg. Depth 41 feet
- Max. Depth 150 feet