Lake Marion, South Carolina - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Lake Marion, South Carolina with the following information carved into it:
- Lake Marion is the largest lake in South Carolina, centrally located and with territory within five counties including: Berkeley, Calhoun, Clarendon, Orangeburg and Sumter. The lake is referred to as South Carolina’s inland sea. It has 315 miles of shoreline and covers nearly 110,000 acres. Lake Marion was created by the construction of the Santee Dam in November 1941. The lake is named for the American Revolutionary War General Francis Marion.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine