This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Created by building dam on the Rocky Broad River
- Completed in 1927
- Named Lake Lure by Elizabeth Parkenson, wife of Dr. Lucius B. Morse
- Surface Area: 720 Acres
- Elevation: 990 feet above sea level
- Lake Lure and surrounding areas are popular filming locations and have been used in movies such as: Thunder Road (1968), A Breed Apart (1984), Firestarter (1984), Dirty Dancing (1987), The Last of the Mohicans (1992) and My Fellow Americans (1996).