This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut topographical Map of Lake Harding in Harris County Georgia and Lee County Alabama with the following interesting stats carved into it:
Avg. Depth: 32 Feet
Max. Depth: 111 Feet
Shore Length: 156 Miles
Interesting factoid: The Bartlett’s Ferry Reservoir was named “Lake Harding” in honor of Reynold Monroe Harding. After graduating from MIT in 1905, Mr. Harding, a native of Roxbury, MA, came to Columbus to work as general superintendent for the Columbus Power, Columbus Railroad and the Gas Light companies on July 3, 1912. In 1922, when these companies were merged into the Columbus Electric and Power Company (CE&PC), he was made vice-president, director and manager. In June, 1926, the CE&PC combined with the South Georgia Power Company. In July, 1930, the CE&PC was absorbed by the Georgia Power Company, and he was made division manager of the Columbus area, a position he held until he retired August 1, 1937. Mr. Harding died, after a long illness, on October 25, 1939.
You may also like: