This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map.
- Contemporary - Our frame-free design, featuring finished edges and gently rounded corners, this map stands out just enough from the wall to cast a small shadow.
Framed - Includes a handmade Maple frame. Available in 4 colors: Driftwood, English Chestnut, Ebony, and Natural.
Choose your preferred colors
Choose the perfect combination of colors to compliment your décor!
- Map Face Colors: Natural or White Wash
- Water Colors: Commodore, Driftwood, English Chestnut, Great Falls, Sunny Shores, Waterfall
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
Elevation: 4,828 Feet
Average Depth: 26.5 Feet
86 Miles of Shoreline
26,307 Surface Acres
Lake Cascade is a reservoir on the North Fork of the Payette River in the Boise National Forest. Following a delay due to World War II, the earthen dam was built by the Bureau of Reclamation and completed in 1948.