This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Surface Area: 22,333 acres
- Depth: 132 feet
- Water Volume: 875,566 acre
- Surface elevation: 1,020 ft.
Lake Buchanan was artificially created upon completion of the adjacent Buchanan dam in 1938. Named after Texas State Representative James P. Buchanan.