Lake Buchanan, Texas - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Lake Buchanan, Texas with the following information carved into it:
- Surface Area: 22,333 acres
- Depth: 132 feet
- Water Volume: 875,566 acre
- Surface elevation: 1,020 ft.
Lake Buchanan was artificially created upon completion of the adjacent Buchanan dam in 1938. Named after Texas State Representative James P. Buchanan.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine