Lake Barkley, KY and Kentucky Lake, TN - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Lake Kentucky
- Kentucky Reservoir
- 160,300 Surface Acres
- 2300 Miles of Shoreline
- Year Built: 1928-1944
- Kentucky Dam creates the largest man-made lakes in the eastern United States
- Lake Barkley
- Named for: Vice Pres. Alben Barkley
- Year Built: 1966
- 58,000 Surface Acres
- 134 Miles long
- 1,004 Miles of Shoreline
- Land between the Lakes National Recreation Area
- Kentucky Woodlands National Wildlife Refuge