Keuka Lake, New York - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Keuka Lake, New York with the following information carved into it:
- Surface Area: 11,584 Acres
- Average Depth: 101 Feet
- Maximum Depth: 183 Feet
- Keuka Lake is the only lake in the country that flows both North and South.
- The third largest Finger Lake, its natural beauty earned it the nickname "Lady of the Lakes."
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine