This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map.
- Contemporary - Our frame-free design, featuring finished edges and gently rounded corners, this map stands out just enough from the wall to cast a small shadow.
Framed - Includes a handmade Maple frame. Available in 4 colors: Driftwood, English Chestnut, Ebony, and Natural.
Choose your preferred colors
Choose the perfect combination of colors to compliment your décor!
- Map Face Colors: Natural or White Wash
- Water Colors: Commodore, Driftwood, English Chestnut, Great Falls, Sunny Shores, Waterfall
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
Island Lake is an unincorporated community in Saint Louis County, Minnesota. The community is located 18 miles north of the city of Duluth on Saint Louis County Road 4. Island Lake is located within Gnesen Township and Fredenberg Township. Boulder Lake is also in the vicinity.
This lake is 8,001 acres in size and is approximately 94 feet deep at its deepest point.