Holmes Creek, Florida - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Distance: 34 mile paddling trail
- Location: Washington County (Vernon, Florida)
- Difficulty: Easy to moderate
- Tidal: No
- Launch points: Burnt Sock Landing, Cotton Landing, Culpepper Landing, Vernon Wayside Park, Fanning Branch, Brunson Landing, Hightower Springs Landing, Spurling Landing, Live Oak Landing, Shell Landing, Potter Spring Road Landing, Cedar Tree Landing
- Nearby points of interest: Panama City Beach, St. Andrews State Park, Florida Caverns State Park