This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
This is a beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Holden Beach in Brunswick County, North Carolina with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Named after the Benjamin Holden family who purchased the Island in 1765
- Island is 8 miles long
- Hurricane Hazel hit the island on October 15, 1954
- Though rebuilding was slow it is now a seaside paradise