This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The Grand River construction began in 1942.
- Delayed due to World War II.
- Completed in 1953 and was named Fort Gibson Lake.
- 19,900 surface acres
- 225 miles of shoreline
- Max depth: 71 feet
- Avg. depth: 18 feet