Fort Gibson Lake, OK - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Fort Gibson Lake, OK with the following information carved into it:
- The Grand River construction began in 1942.
- Delayed due to World War II.
- Completed in 1953 and was named Fort Gibson Lake.
- 19,900 surface acres
- 225 miles of shoreline
- Max depth: 71 feet
- Avg. depth: 18 feet
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine