Fish River, Alabama - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Fish River, Alabama with the following information carved into it:
- Fish River is a 28.9-mile-long river in Baldwin County, Alabama. It originates near Stapleton, and discharges into Weeks Bay in Magnolia Springs. It was named by the original French colonists as the Riviere Aux Poissons, which can be translated into English as Fish River.
- Both fresh and saltwater species of fish are found in the river. Freshwater species are found in the upper parts of the river while saltwater fish, namely flounder, redfish and speckled trout, are found closer to Weeks Bay.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine