This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Population in Cornell – 521
- More deer than people
- Elevation is 873 ft.
- Annual snowfall is 49.5 inches
- Length: 52.2 Miles
- The Escanaba River is a long, large river that starts near the Tilden Mine and flows south over the flatlands of Marquette and Delta County before emptying into Lake Michigan by Escanaba.