Escanaba River, Michigan - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Escanaba River, Michigan with the following information carved into it:
- Population in Cornell – 521
- More deer than people
- Elevation is 873 ft.
- Annual snowfall is 49.5 inches
- Length: 52.2 Miles
- The Escanaba River is a long, large river that starts near the Tilden Mine and flows south over the flatlands of Marquette and Delta County before emptying into Lake Michigan by Escanaba.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine