This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Delhi Dam, also known as Hartwick Dam, was an embankment damon the Maquoketa River5 km southwest of Delhi, Iowa that created Lake Delhi. The dam was over-topped and subsequently failed on July 24, 2010 after a period of heavy rain.
- The dam and lake are part of the Turtle Creek Recreation Area, and is owned by a local community group.
- Height: 59 Feet
- Length: 704 Feet
- Spillway Type: Service, gate-controlled ogee
- Creates: Lake Delhi
- Total Capacity: 3,790 acre-ft.
- Catchment area: 347 Square Miles