Chittenango Falls State Park- Laser Cut Wood Map
This is a beautiful, detail, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
The snazzy map is a one dimensional laser engraved map, birch ply painted white, then engraved and lightly stained.
The contemporary map has finished edges with gently rounded corners. It casts a small shadow when mounted on the wall. It is also suitable for display on an easel.
The classic framed style features a handmade frame in your choice of 4 stain colors: ebony, natural, driftwood and, our most popular, English Chestnut.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The park features a 167-foot (51 m) waterfall that cascades over roughly 400-million-year-old bedrock. At the bottom of the falls the meandering Chittenango Creek flows underneath a wooden bridge. The park offers a variety of activities including picnic tables with pavilions, a playground, a nature trail, hiking, and fishing.
- Approximately 45,000 visitors come to the park each year to engage in a variety of outdoor recreational activities. Although many camping guides still mistakenly list it as a campground, the park's campground was closed in the mid-2000s.
- Chittenango Falls State Park is also home to the endemic and endangered Chittenango ovate amber snail (Novisuccinea chittenangoensis).