Cape Cod, Massachusetts - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Cape Cod covers an area of 412 square miles, 65 miles long with a coastline of 560 miles.
- In 1602 Mariner Bartholomew Gosnold gave Cape Cod its name.
- Pilgrims first landed in Provincetown in 1620.
- Plymouth settlement was originally known for fishing, farming and whaling.
- In 1930’s the Sagamore and Bourne bridges were built allowing tourism to boom.