This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- King Charles named Cape Ann in honor of his mother Anne of Denmark
- The English colony at Cape Ann was first founded in 1623
- The 1755 earthquake remains the largest in the history of Massachusetts reading approx. 6.0-6.3 on the Richter scale
- The traditional Cape Ann dory is still being built and raced.