Caney Fork River, TN - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Caney Fork River, TN with the following information carved into it:
- The Caney Fork River is a river that flows through central Tennessee in the United States, draining a substantial portion of the southwestern Cumberland Plateau and southeastern Highland Rim regions.
- It is a major tributary of the Cumberland River, and is part of the Cumberland, Ohio and Mississippi basins.
- Surface Elevation: 1,960 Feet
- Area: 1,771 Square Miles
- Length: 143 Miles
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine