Cane River, Louisiana - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- The meandering Cane River runs south to plantations within the Cane River Creole National Historical Park
- Natchitoches, the original French colony in Louisiana, is the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase
- Cane River Lake is a 35 mile oxbow lake formed from a portion of the Red River in Natchitoches Parish. It runs throughout the Natchitoches' historic district to the south and is famous for the numerous plantations, particularly Melrose being located near its banks.