Canal Park, MN - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Canal Park, MN with the following information carved into it:
- Busy Canal Park is home to the early-1900s Aerial Lift Bridge, which raises for ships entering the harbor basin from Lake Superior.
- The Lakewalk promenade passes a pebbly beach and landscaped areas, while the Great Lakes Aquarium has touch pools and a popular otter exhibit.
- In a former warehouse, the DeWitt-Seitz Marketplace offers gift and food shops, and relaxed eateries, brewpubs, and art galleries dot the area.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine