Canal Park, MN - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Busy Canal Park is home to the early-1900s Aerial Lift Bridge, which raises for ships entering the harbor basin from Lake Superior.
- The Lakewalk promenade passes a pebbly beach and landscaped areas, while the Great Lakes Aquarium has touch pools and a popular otter exhibit.
- In a former warehouse, the DeWitt-Seitz Marketplace offers gift and food shops, and relaxed eateries, brewpubs, and art galleries dot the area.