This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Named after the Southeastern culture of Native Americans called Caddoans and features the largest Cypress forest in the world
- Surface Area: 25,400 Acres
- Island: Tar Island
- Surface Elevation: 161 Feet
- Maximum Depth: 20 Feet
- Average Depth: 8-10 Feet