Beaver Lake, New Hampshire - Laser Cut Wood Map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
- Contemporary - Our frame-free design, featuring finished edges and gently rounded corners, this map stands out just enough from the wall to cast a small shadow.
- Framed - Includes a handmade Maple frame. Available in 4 colors: Driftwood, English Chestnut, Ebony, and Natural.
Choose your preferred colors
Choose the perfect combination of colors to compliment your décor!
- Map Face Colors: Natural or White Wash
- Water Colors: Commodore, Driftwood, English Chestnut, Great Falls, Sunny Shores, Waterfall
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Surface Area: 137 Acres
- Average Depth: 16 Feet
- Maximum Depth: 46 Feet