Bear Lake, NC - Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Bear Lake, NC with the following information carved into it:
- Although it’s officially named Bear Creek Lake, everyone calls it “Bear Lake.” This amazing 500-acre lake is situated at an elevation of 2,500 feet and features depths of up to 190 feet and summer temperatures of up to 80 degrees.
- Bear Creek Lake, along with Wolf Creek Lake, Cedar Cliff Lake, and Tanasee Creek Lake, make up what is known as East Fork Lakes.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine