Bankhead Lake & Black Warrior River, Alabama- Laser Cut Wood Map
This is our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Bankhead Lake & Black Warrior River, Alabama with the following information carved into it:
- A reservoir along the Black Warrior River.
- The original Bankhead Dam was built in 1915.
- Named for Alabama Senator John Hollis Bankhead and Chief Tuskaloosa whose name meant “Black Warrior” in Muskogean.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine