This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- Construction started October 1, 1933
- Completed January 22, 1937
- 809 miles of shoreline
- 34,200 surface acres
- Lake named for George W. Norris, Senator from Nebraska, in recognition of his public service.