This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map.
- Contemporary - Our frame-free design, featuring finished edges and gently rounded corners, this map stands out just enough from the wall to cast a small shadow.
Framed - Includes a handmade Maple frame. Available in 4 colors: Driftwood, English Chestnut, Ebony, and Natural.
Choose your preferred colors
Choose the perfect combination of colors to compliment your décor!
- Map Face Colors: Natural or White Wash
- Water Colors: Commodore, Driftwood, English Chestnut, Great Falls, Sunny Shores, Waterfall
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
**Please note: Actual layout may vary based on size. If you'd like to see a proof of the layout prior to production, let us know,
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
Founded in 1710 and home to the First State Capital of North Carolina
Birthplace of Pepsi, invented and served by pharmacist Caleb Bradham in 1898
Home of Cherry Point, one of the country's largest Marine Corps air stations, occupying nearly 16,000 acres
Stretching 248 miles and emptying into the Pamlico Sound. It is longest river in North Carolina; at its mouth, it is the widest river in America at 6 miles across
Blackbeard the Pirate
Once lived in the Beaufort area and met his demise just 40 miles off the coast of Ocracoke. His recovered ship Queen Anne's Revenge is displayed at the North Carolina Maritime Museum
Located in New Bern. Completed in 1770, Tryon Palace served as the first permanent capitol of North Carolina and home to the Tryon family.
Cape Lookout Lighthouse
A 163-foot high lighthouse located on the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. It flashes every 15 seconds and is visible at least 12 miles out to sea and up to 19 miles.