The Aleutian Chain in Alaska - Coastal Map - laser cut wood map
Select the style and size from the dropdown list below.
This is a beautiful, detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map, including lake information such as surface area, elevation and maximum depth.
Included With All Maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue, self-adhesive Swarovski crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
Our maps are made from beautiful birch plywood. Natural variances in the wood grain ensure a unique work of art. Once the map is cut, it is hand sanded multiple times, mounted on a blue board to highlight the water, and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine. Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Custom Engraving Available
Add up to 2 lines of custom engraving at no additional cost!
- A list of 41 volcanoes throughout the chain of islands
- Aleutian Chain of Islands
- The Aleutian Islands are a chain of small islands that separate the Bering Sea (north) from the main portion of the Pacific Ocean (south). They extend in an arc southwest, then northwest, for about 1,100 miles from the tip of the Alaska Peninsula to Attu Island, Alaska, U.S. They form a segment of the circum-Pacific chain of volcanoes called the Ring of Fire. The Aleutians occupy a total area of 6,821 square miles.